Questions about our Rod Sleeves?
Here are the most asked questions....
- What does the letter on the rod sleeve package mean? C = Casting Rod Sleeve, CXL = XL Casting Rod Sleeve, SXL = Xl Spinning Rod Sleeve, S = Spinning Rod Sleeve
- How long are the rod sleeves? Our casting sleeve is 64 inches long and our spinning sleeve is 62 inches, XL is 70 inches.
- How long is the draw string? They are roughly 11.5 inches long once you make the loop on the end.
- Do they float? Yes
- Are they snag resistant? Yes, unless you decide to yank a hook really hard into them on purpose
- Are they reinforced at the rod tip? They are double stitched at the top and are made to last.
- How do you setup the draw string so you can attach it to your reel?